|BioInterfaces and Cell Mechanics Laboratory|
Undergraduate research projects available
- Invesigations of nano particle interactions with model biological membranes (with C. Murphy)
- LabView programming to analyze interfacial properties of biomaterials at the nanoscale.
- Protein adsorption on biomaterials. Surface analytical methods and surface chemistry are used to study protein adsorption and function on biomaterials.
- Protein engineering. Design and express protein constructs used to investigate how different biochemical cues affect cell function in engineered biomaterials (with Kong)
- Protein engineering. Design and express protein constructs used to investigate how proteins accumulate when cells interact, and assess the force developed due to protein interactions, using Super resolution microscopy (with TJ Ha)
Contact Dr. Jun Wu: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email a resume with your education background (major, GPA etc.), major courses taken and previous research experience etc.
Congratulations to our stars!
Sam Barrick received a 2014 Drickamer graduate fellowship.
Zanab Rahil was awarded a 2yr Cancer Nanotechnology CNST fellowship.
Arkaprava Dan received a 2014 Ullyot graduate fellowship.
Jun Wu received the 2015 Shen postdoctoral fellowship.
Meredith Kisting received an American Heart Association summer undergraduate research fellowship for 2014.
Arkaprava Dan received a 2014 Widiger Summer Research Fellowship. Congratulations Arka!