HIST - Special Awards and Certificates
- Otto Theodor (Ted) Benfey
- Certificate of Appreciation awarded to Otto Theodor (Ted) Benfey on August 21, 2016, at the Fall 2016 National ACS Meeting in Philadelphia, PA.
- Photograph from the event. From the far left, Philip Benfey, Ted Benfey, Gary Patterson, Vera Mainz, Jeff Seeman, and Stuart A. Borman (C&EN) (far right).
- Benfey Symposium, August 21, 2016, during Fall 2016 National ACS Meeting in Philadelphia, PA.
- Stu Borman's feature article published in Chemical and Engineering News on September 19, 2016, describing HIST's symposium honoring Ted's 90th birthday and reviewing highlights of Ted's personal and professional lives.
- Jim Bohning's detailed and touching biography of Ted Benfey published in the Bulletin in 1993. The article covers Ted's first 68 years.
- Jeff Seeman's biography of Ted Benfey (Part 2, taking up after Bohning's memoir) covering Ted's life 1990 - 2016.
- Carol Hall and Linda Mason, Stellar Kent Corporation